Deanna Gordon focuses on using natural and earth-derived elements of care rather than relying on medical treatment. Though she finds the medical study of the human body interesting, Dee believes that pregnancy, labor, and birth are ultimately natural processes that will perform flawlessly when fully supported.
Dee’s approach through prenatal care is to give you the tools and skills to be in optimal health for growing a baby. Nutrition in particular plays a primary role in the well-being of pregnant mothers, and she focus strongly on preventative care through excellent nutrition.**
Your best support will come from your partner/Husband and family. Through prenatal care Dee helps you both learn the most effective way to work together, and trains you on breathing, meditation, and the flow of labor.
Dee’s favorite way to attend a birth is to be nearly anonymous. She is there for emotional support, and physical relief but also enjoys watching the process unfold without interventions.
(service within a 70 mile radius, additional charges for further deliveries.)
DISCOUNTS available !
- Nutritional Counseling
- Prenatal exams
- Postpartum exams
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Fertility Counseling
- Home visits
- Water Birth
- Belly Casting
- Belly Binding
- Postpartum Doula Care
- Concierge Birth Support
LIST OF what is provided with SERVICES
- Birth pool
- Lab work
Global Fee Includes
- Foundational diet and nutritional counseling
- Non-diagnostic ultrasound
- Educational information and essential childbirth education
- Access to lending library
- Prenatal care (every 4 weeks until 32 weeks, every 2 weeks until 36 weeks, every week until birth and one home visit at 36-37 weeks)
- 2 postpartum home visits (at 24 and 72 hours postpartum)
- Birth Certificate filing and Social Security number request
- 2 Postpartum visits in office(at 2 and 6 weeks postpartum)
It does not include:
- Extensive diagnostic lab work (serial liver panels, thyroid/hormone testing/cbc, etc. ranging from approximately $75.00 to $200.00)
- Herbal or Nutritional Supplement
- Your birth kit, which costs around $75.00
- Additional ultrasounds (approximately $150.00)
- If you transfer care before labor begins, an itemized bill for care given up to the time of transfer will be drafted.
- If you transfer care during or after labor, no refund will be given. Likewise, there will be no refund for failure to notify me if you change your mind about giving birth at home.
- Financial hardship discounts will be applied based on individual circumstances